Business Analysis Aptitude Test
Business Analysis Aptitude Test (BAAT) is for individuals who would like to explore business analysis as a career. The whole process of BAAT is fully sponsored by Fhyzics Institute of Business Analysis and Research (FIBAAR) and there is NO FEE associated with it. The participants need to review the video tutorials available in YouTube, take the BAAT examination online at their convenience and those secure 75% will receive a Certificate FIBAAR.
Those who are interested to take up Business Analysis Aptitude Test (BAAT) need to register for the program. There is no fee associated at any stage of the BAAT process. Click the below ‘Register Now’ button to register for the program. Once you complete the registration you will receive an email with registration number and instructions.
(1) General Studies – 30% Weightage
- Events of international importance
- History of World
- World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of the World
- World Political Systems
- Economic and Social Development
- General Science
- Reading Comprehension
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.)
(2) Business Analysis – 40%
(3) Business Ecosystem – 30%
Please review the BAAT Video Tutorials available online
You need to identify a proctor, who will monitor you during the examination. Anyone can act as a proctor except the blood relatives. Proctors could be your professor, manager etc. Once you identify your proctor, ask them to register here along with your registration number.
- Candidates will be able to take the BAAT examination after 30 Days from the date of registration
- BAAT is an online examination with 100 questions
- There is no negative marks
- Each question carries 1 mark
- You can take the examination using your laptop or PC
Those who secure 75 marks or more will be issued a Certificate recognising their accomplishment.